- The personal data we will collect
- Use of collected data
- Who has access to the data collected
- Site user rights
Personal data must be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regards to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes; in compliance with article 89, paragraph 1, further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with initial purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and strictly necessary with regards to the purposes for which it is processed (data minimisation);
- accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure personal data that is inaccurate in view of the purposes for which it is processed is erased or corrected immediately (accuracy);
- stored in a format enabling identification of data subjects for a period no longer than required for the purposes for which it is processed; personal data may be stored for a longer period if they are processed solely for archival purposes in the public interest for scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes in accordance with article 89, paragraph 1, provided that appropriate technical and organisational measures required by regulations are adopted to guarantee the rights and freedom of the data subject (data storage limitation);
- processed in such a manner as to ensure appropriate security for the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or illicit processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, with the help of appropriate technical or organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter’s request;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the person concerned is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal data we collect
Data Collected Automatically
We do not collect any data automatically on our website.
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our website:
- Phone number
This data may be collected using the following methods:
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our website will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our website. We will not use your data outside of the purposes we disclose.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Response to a request
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization such User Data as they reasonably need to fulfill the purposes set out in this policy.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to fulfill the given purpose.
We promise not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if it is required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not store user data beyond what is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
All data stored in our system is well secured and can only be accessed by our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement will result in the employee’s dismissal.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that persons under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- permission to access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- right to object
You will find more information on these rights in Chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to modify, delete or dispute the data collected
If you would like your information deleted or otherwise amended, please contact our Privacy Officer here:38 rue de l'Université - 69007 Lyon email@example.com +33 9 52 64 99 90
If you have any questions, please contact us using the following details:
38 rue de l'Université - 69007 Lyon